Fourth Assessment draft chapters and reviews
The table below has links to:
- the first order draft chapters of the WG II report; review comments following the expert review of the first order drafts and corresponding author responses;
- 2. the second order draft chapters; and expert (EXPERT) and government (GOVT) review comments on the second order drafts and author responses.
In addition, links are provided to:
- the draft Technical Summary (TS) and Summary for Policymakers (SPM) distributed with the second order draft chapters;
- the corresponding expert and government review comments and author responses;
- the final distributed TS and SPM and
- government comments on the final distributed draft SPM.
Please note that:
- Government comments on the final distributed draft SPM were dealt with through the line by line approval process of the Eighth Working Group II Session that finalised the SPM in conjunction with coordinating lead authors and lead authors. Therefore, these files do not include author responses to these government comments.
- Under IPCC procedures authors are required to take account of all substantive review comments in both review rounds. Thus responses to individual comments may be influenced by comments from other reviewers.
- Entries of "- -" indicate that a particular section or chapter was not subject to review.
All files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.
|#||Section Title||Second Order Draft||Second Order Draft Comments||Final Draft||Final Draft Comments|
|Summary for Policymakers||EXPERT , GOVT|
|Technical Summary||EXPERT , GOVT||-||-|
|#||Chapter Title||First Order Draft||First Order Draft Comments||Second Order Draft||Second Order Draft Comments|
|Introduction||-||-||EXPERT , GOVT|
|1||Assessment of observed changes and responses in natural and managed systems||EXPERT , GOVT|
|2||New assessment methods and the characterisation of future conditions||EXPERT , GOVT|
|3||Freshwater resources and their management||EXPERT , GOVT|
|4||Ecosystems, their properties, goods and services||XLS||EXPERT , GOVT|
|5||Food, fibre and forest products||EXPERT , GOVT|
|6||Coastal systems and low-lying areas||EXPERT , GOVT|
|7||Industry, settlement and society||EXPERT , GOVT|
|8||Human health||EXPERT , GOVT|
|9||Africa||EXPERT , GOVT|
|10||Asia||EXPERT , GOVT|
|11||Australia and New Zealand||EXPERT , GOVT|
|12||Europe||EXPERT , GOVT|
|13||Latin America||EXPERT , GOVT|
|14||North America||EXPERT , GOVT|
|15||Polar Regions||EXPERT , GOVT|
|16||Small Islands||EXPERT , GOVT|
|17||Assessment of adaptation practices, options, constraints and capacity||EXPERT , GOVT|
|18||Inter-relationships between adaptation and mitigation||EXPERT , GOVT|
|19||Assessing key vulnerabilities and the risk from climate change||EXPERT , GOVT|
|20||Perspectives on climate change and sustainability||EXPERT , GOVT|